This warm mushroom and cheese dip is a great appetizer that serves a small crowd. So unless you are sure that you will love it, (which I do) you may want to halve or quarter the recipe.
(*This post may contain affiliate links. By purchasing anything from these links, I may receive a small commission at no cost to you. More information is available on my Disclosure page.)
The recipe is in full below. Combine all ingredients except the mushrooms. Then add the canned mushrooms and put it into an oven safe dish. It fits perfectly in my 9-inch pie plate.
After it is done baking, serve the dip warm with crackers, bread, or toast. French bread works well. Leftover bread that you have frozen works well. I like to spread the leftovers on a piece of bread and toast it all in my little countertop toaster oven.
All varieties of crackers* taste good! Scroll down for the recipe. Enjoy!
Warm Mushroom Cheese Dip
- 2 c. mayo do not substitute –use regular full fat mayonnaise
- 2 c. 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- ⅔ c. grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cans 13.25 oz plus 1 can (4.25 oz) mushrooms
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix or homemade substitute
- Crackers Bread, or Toast for dipping
- Combine all ingredients except the mushrooms.
- Then add the mushrooms and stir.
- Put the mixture into an oven safe dish, such as a pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes,or until well melted and heated throughout. Let it brown just a little on top if you like.