Before (*This post may contain affiliate links. By purchasing anything from these links, I may…
Would you still like to see my patriotic bathroom even though it’s after the fourth of July? I had so many patriotic ideas I wanted to share with you this year. But I was not able to get them completed early enough to share…. I actually just finished my favorite one yesterday!!
I figure that since my name is Liberty after all, that maybe I will just keep my patriotic bathroom year round. Would you?
(*This post may contain affiliate links. By purchasing anything from these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. More information is available on my Disclosure page.)
I double my curtains, using a clear plastic liner on the inside of the tub or shower, and then I put the pretty one to hang on the outside. Do you do that? Or how do you hang your shower curtain?
To decorate my bathroom for the Fourth of July, I did not purchase anything new. I just used what I already had. It is fun to move things around and use it in a new place!
- The idea for decorating my bathroom patriotically began when I found this shower curtain on sale last year.
- Then I Made An American Patriotic Sign Using Pasta, and knew it would look great in my bathroom.
- A friend gave me this towel.
- I think I may have found these cute wooden signs at Hobby Lobby years ago.
- These are 2 of a set of 3. The 3rd one is heart shaped.
- I used this rug in front of my stove one year in my kitchen. The rug is from Lakeside Collections.
- Before: I found a creative way to hide some of my toiletries….
- By hiding them with some wallpaper border!
- The pillow was a gift 20 years ago.
- I’m really enjoying my patriotic bathroom… and since my name is Liberty maybe I will leave it this way all year long!
You can see how my bathroom normally looks here.
Let me know if you have ever decorated your bathroom seasonally. I’d love to hear about it if you do, and also if you think it would be a waste of time!