Have you ever wanted to create your own stickers but you didn't have a fancy…
Have you ever wondered how to make laminated stickers with a Cricut machine? In this easy tutorial, I show you how to do it! If you would rather just watch the video, go ahead! (sound on)
First of all, What kind of stickers are you making? What do you want to do?
Do you want to:
- Learn how to make stickers on a Cricut in just One Minute?
- Use a Cricut to make laminated stickers ?
- Make laminated stickers using just a printer ?
- Make laminated stickers without a printer or any other gadget ?
- Use a Xyron Creative Station to make laminated stickers ?
Are you looking for:
- Sticker templates ?
- Self laminating Sticker Supplies ?
- How to Design your own stickers with Cricut Design Space ?
- How to Design stickers on your computer?
- Ways to use Vinyl Stickers around your home?
Or something else? Let me know in the comments so I can create a tutorial for you!
(*This post may contain affiliate links. By purchasing anything from these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. More information is available on my Disclosure page.)
Start with a Print and Cut design created in Cricut Design Space, and printed on sticker paper. You will also need a roll of “cold” clear laminate.
This product is no longer available. You can find a similar one here.
Roll out the laminate sticky side up.
Lay the printed sticker paper on it upside down.
Use a Brayer to smooth all the bubbles out.
Trim the excess laminate.
You can tape the laminated sticker paper to the Cricut mat with masking tape to ensure that it won’t move while it is being cut.
I set the Cricut to cut white sticker paper, and chose “more” for the pressure to be sure it cuts through the extra laminate layer I added.
So easy! Laminated Stickers with my Cricut Maker!
I’m looking forward to using my stickers.