This is a delicious variation of my original Three Layer Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies. This…
I don’t know if you know how many different ways there are to make a Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Cake….. so far I have made them in cupcake style, and with a Snickers Maple twist. This year, I made yet a different version for my husband’s birthday. I hope you like it!
(*This post may contain affiliate links. By purchasing anything from these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. More information is available on my Disclosure page.)
Peanut Butter Brownie Cake
This 3 Layer Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Cake is so delicious! The combination of chocolate and peanut butter is just irresistible!! Vary how much peanut butter or chocolate is in each layer according to your own taste.
- 1 Box Brownie Mix (plus ingredients needed to make it-- usually eggs, oil, and water)
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup plus 1 TBSP room temperature heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp. oil
- Mix Brownie Mix according to package directions. Fill springform pan 1/3 full. Bake until done and let cool.
- For Second Layer, mix softened cream cheese and powdered sugar with a mixer.
- Add peanut butter, vanilla, and whipping cream and blend with the mixer.
- Add to brownie layer only after it has cooled.
- For Third Layer, melt chocolate chips in the microwave using the “melt chocolate” setting.
- Stir in oil and whipping cream.
- Spoon Chocolate Ganache on top of peanut butter layer.
- Add peanut butter chips or chopped peanut butter cups on top.
- Refrigerate and eat!
If desired, add additional chopped or whole (or both!) peanut butter cups in between any of the 3 layers! See pictures above.