Last year I made a romantic rose petal garland for my pine cone tree. I am pleased to show you this new version using whole miniature yellow roses. This tree is number 19.
- Mini Pom Pom Tree
- Chocolate Valentine Pine Cone Tree
- Valentine Pine Cone Tree
- Easter Egg Pine Cone Tree
- Patriotic Pine Cone Tree
- Fall Confetti Pine Cone Tree
- Jingle Bell Pine Cone Tree
- Miniature Winter Pine Cone Tree
- Rose Petal Garland
- Mini Christmas Pine Cone Tree
- Yellow Rose Pine Cone Tree
- Conversation Heart Garland
- Jelly Bean Garland
- Lei Pine Cone Tree
- Toilet Paper Pine Cone Tree
- Wood Bead Garland
- Fireworks Pine Cone Tree
- Button Pine Cone Tree
I have a goal to decorate my DIY Pine Cone Tree 100 different ways.
I have a lovely miniature yellow rose bush by my front door. It was still blooming in November so I clipped the last of the blooms to add to
the others that I had already collected. (I think that after awhile the dried flowers started fade so I probably won’t keep them here in the future.)
Miniature rosebuds tucked between pine cones look just right for each other!
For a topper, I used more roses and some dried baby’s breath.
AFTER! So simple, yet so pretty and dare I say, rustic?