Have you ever made a Cereal Garland? Perhaps if you've worked with toddlers or made…
This Star Pine Cone Tree is the 26th Pine Cone Tree version that I have decorated– all of the same original pine cone tree! I have this crazy goal to make 100 versions of this tree…. but as you can tell, it is going to take me awhile since I like to do other crafty things, too…. The rest of the versions are at the end of this post, in case you haven’t seen them yet.
(*This post may contain affiliate links. By purchasing anything from these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. More information is available on my Disclosure page.)
Let me know in the comments if you have any ideas for how I should decorate this tree next!
Step by Step Instructions
- 1. I started by creating my own pine cone tree. Now I am trying to decorate it 100 different ways!!
- 2. Someone gave me this sequin strip trim in blue and white.
- 3. I bought these glittery stars for 25 cents at a yard sale.
- 4. I began by wrapping the white sequin strip around the tree like a garland.
- 5. Then I wrapped the blue sequin strip in the opposite direction.
- 6. I snipped the stars off so the wires attached to them were 2-3 inches long. Then I poked them into the styrofoam.
- 7. The inner stars turn for a great 3D effect.
- 8. I used a foam glitter star for the topper.
- 9. Doesn’t my Pine Cone Tree look so patriotic?!
- 10. So Starry, just like my Very Starry Red, White, and Blue Wreath!
Which Pine Cone Tree is your Favorite?
- Mini Pom Pom Tree
- Chocolate Valentine Pine Cone Tree
- Valentine Pine Cone Tree
- Easter Egg Pine Cone Tree
- Patriotic Pine Cone Tree
- Fall Confetti Pine Cone Tree
- Jingle Bell Pine Cone Tree
- Miniature Winter Pine Cone Tree
- Rose Petal Garland
- Mini Christmas Pine Cone Tree
- Yellow Rose Pine Cone Tree
- Conversation Heart Garland
- Jelly Bean Garland
- Lei Pine Cone Tree
- Toilet Paper Pine Cone Tree
- Wood Bead Garland
- Fireworks Pine Cone Tree
- Button Pine Cone Tree