Last year someone gave me some leftover metallic confetti. There are so many neat things…
If you don’t like to eat candy corn (or even if you do!), I have a Candy Corn Craft for you! If you do like candy corn, have you ever noticed that different brands taste differently? I was recently looking at the ingredients, and they really are different!
Anyway, I enjoyed creating this Candy Corn Pine Tree. I hope you like it, too! This would be a great way to use up that leftover Halloween candy.
(*This post may contain affiliate links. By purchasing anything from these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. More information is available on my Disclosure page.)
Candy Corn Craft Instructions
- I wanted to decorate my pine cone tree with candy corn. I tried hot gluing it to some jute string, but the corn flipped around and didn’t look right. I tried gluing the candy corn on in a different direction, sure that would work, but it didn’t. So I decided to try hot gluing it to some ribbon instead, and I am so glad I did! Sometimes you just have to keep trying different things until something works!
- To keep the ribbon from unraveling, I hot glued the end.
3. Then I folded the ribbon end over onto itself.
4. I added another dot of hot glue,
5. And folded it again. No need to worry about it unraveling now!
6. After I made 5 ribbons, I put a pin through all of the ribbons,
7. And secured the pin to the top of the tree.
8. I folded the excess ribbon underneath the tree.
A little paper candy corn topper was given to me years ago as part of a fall bouquet. It matched perfectly!
Have you ever thought of crafting with candy corn? What would you make?
If you liked my idea, please share it. : ) I would appreciate it alot!
- Mini Pom Pom Tree
- Chocolate Valentine Pine Cone Tree
- Valentine Pine Cone Tree
- Easter Egg Pine Cone Tree
- Patriotic Pine Cone Tree
- Fall Confetti Pine Cone Tree
- Jingle Bell Pine Cone Tree
- Miniature Winter Pine Cone Tree
- Rose Petal Garland
- Mini Christmas Pine Cone Tree
- Yellow Rose Pine Cone Tree
- Conversation Heart Garland
- Jelly Bean Garland
- Lei Pine Cone Tree
- Toilet Paper Pine Cone Tree
- Wood Bead Garland
- Fireworks Pine Cone Tree
- Button Pine Cone Tree