It's time to show you my mini Christmas pine cone tree! Christmas is almost here!…
You may have seen a picture of this blue and white winter pine cone tree in my collages and noticed that I didn’t have a separate post for it. Somehow I overlooked that, so today it is getting its very own post.
Miniature Pine Cone Tree, Before(*This post may contain affiliate links. By purchasing anything from these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. More information is available on my Disclosure page.)
It came together so fast that I didn’t take any progress photos. However, I can tell you what I used to make this winter themed pine cone tree.
- Blue snowman stickers
- White snowflake stickers
- Silver metallic pipe cleaners
- Blue metallic garland
- White and blue metallic mini pom poms
The toothpicks attach to the stickers and poke into the styrofoam.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing this blue and white winter version of my miniature pine cone tree. Do you have any ideas for more ways that I could decorate this tree? I would love to hear your ideas in the comments below!
Miniature Pine Cone Tree, AFTER!
- Mini Pom Pom Tree
- Chocolate Valentine Pine Cone Tree
- Valentine Pine Cone Tree
- Easter Egg Pine Cone Tree
- Patriotic Pine Cone Tree
- Fall Confetti Pine Cone Tree
- Jingle Bell Pine Cone Tree
- Miniature Winter Pine Cone Tree
- Rose Petal Garland
- Mini Christmas Pine Cone Tree
- Yellow Rose Pine Cone Tree
- Conversation Heart Garland
- Jelly Bean Garland
- Lei Pine Cone Tree
- Toilet Paper Pine Cone Tree
- Wood Bead Garland
- Fireworks Pine Cone Tree
- Button Pine Cone Tree